28 Lessons In Person Workshop
WHAT IS 28 LESSONS IN SELF MASTERY?
28 Lessons in Self Mastery is a personal development course for those who have struggled to overcome their past and to move from Survive to Thrive.
Based on Sharon’s book and written by her, the course takes you on a journey of discovery, clearing old habits and removing programs that sabotage or inhibit your ability to grow. By the end of the course you will have gained clarity on your life purpose, you will understand your patterns and you will learn to love yourself – allowing yourself to move from merely surviving to thriving.
If you feel that there is something stopping you from achieving all you wish to achieve, from being confident and clear in your goals, and from fulfilling your dreams, then 28 Lessons in Self Mastery is for you.
WHAT IS SELF MASTERY AND WHY DO WE WANT IT?
Self Mastery requires you to have a vision for your future self, and the tools to harness that vision, turning it into a reality. Self Mastery is about overcoming your own obstacles and “getting out of your own way”. It’s also about self-control – overcoming your natural impulses and steering your future towards the one you really want.
What does Sharon say?
“Seeing my clients so frustrated led me to write my book, 28 Lessons in Self Mastery, and from there, I have developed the concepts into the book into a comprehensive in-person, personal development course to make sure you can get the most of these lessons and master your life. I have seen my students transforming before my very eyes. The amount of the “AHA” moments and the realisation, is simply beyond. It’s like they are blooming and ready to take on life.”
No fluff – proven, actionable results.
This NO FLUFF workshop will help you to master your life and provide you with the tools to empower yourself.
You won’t get any flowery quotes or photos of sunsets, but you will get proven, actionable lessons that will allow you to walk away feeling empowered and ready to master your life. You will get a lot of tailored meditations and real life examples.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE 28 LESSONS IN SELF MASTERY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE?
By the end of the course you will:
- Connect to your true essence
- Clear old programs and sabotages that no longer serve you
- Gain clarity on your life purpose
- Understand your patterns
- Learn to love yourself and so much more.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- A person who wants to achieve their dreams and goals, but isn’t sure how to move the obstacles out of the way.
- A person who wants to move past previous trauma or setbacks and release themselves from a negative mindset.
- A person who wants to better understand why they are the way they are, and how they can harness their own thoughts for personal growth.
- A person who wants to stop the negative self-talk and learn to love themselves again.
- A person who wants to be the best version of themselves; thrive and live a life they love!
- Weekly in-person sessions, held over the course of one month – Listen, watch and learn as Sharon Tal teaches you to overcome the blocks that are holding you back from living a life you love – in a safe, secure setting.
- 28 Lessons in Self Mastery workbook – A specially developed workbook designed to reinforce your learnings and provide you with a written record of your experiences throughout the training.
- 28 Lessons in Self Mastery book – A copy of Sharon’s book (valued at $29.99), providing lifetime reference to the lessons taught throughout the course.
- A bottle of magnesium oil – During the course you will need support in your journey from Survive to Thrive, our specially formulated Magnesium Oil supports energy and is vital for the healthy functioning of nerves, muscles bones and heart rhythm.
- Light refreshments – Healthy, light refreshments will be provided at all sessions to help with concentration. This includes a selection of herbal teas.
- Healthy alkaline water - With antioxidant-rich alkaline water you can improve your health and supercharge your immune system – all designed to assist you on your journey throughout your training.
WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT IS INCLUDED?
We cover 28 lessons in the course. Here is just a taste of what you will learn:
- Lesson 1: Addictions- In this lesson, we will cover the concept and realities of addictions and addictive behaviours, and how these manifest in our lives. We will explore how to successfully challenge these behavioural patterns and free ourselves from this kind of limiting behaviour.
- Lesson 2: Adrenal Story – In this lesson, we will discover the biological and emotional elements of fear, anxiety and stress reactions. We will explore our own response and ability to change the story and ultimately the outcomes of previously stressful situations.
- Lesson 4: Boundaries – In this lesson, we will develop our knowledge and perception in relation to our own boundaries and those of others. We will explore the perception of what is “right” and “wrong” and discuss ground rules for our lives.
- Lesson 5: Control – In this lesson, we will consider the nature of control in both positive and negative settings. We will review how this affects our adrenal story and how that then affects our wellbeing and balance. In the negative context, we will consider the need for certain levels of control to ensure a level of security and calm.
- Lesson 6: Reconnecting with Love – In this lesson, we will discuss attachments and whether or not our attachments serve us well, or are no longer of service to us. We will consider whether we need to completely detach from some people, experiences or memories in order to fully reach our potential.
- Lesson 7: Desire vs Rejection – Desiring another person causes us to latch on to their energy and creates “energetic havoc” to attract their attention. By longing for another’s love or approval, we may actually be preventing ourselves from cultivating our own energy.
- Lesson 9: Head vs Heart – In this lesson, we will look at the nature of the head and the heart. We will learn about the triple warmer in Chinese traditional medicine and connections to our adrenal and thyroid function. We will examine the perceived conflict between the head and the heart and how to find a balance between the two.
- Lesson 11: Identity – In this lesson, we will look at the essential YOU. We will peel away the externals of your life and discover your true identity. Having discovered the essential you, we will look at what is not YOU in order to fully realise self-love and self-compassion. Finally, we will explore the true nature of love, divinity and your true identity.
- Lesson 17: Self-Acceptance – When we truly accept ourselves, accepting others becomes easy. We can find it difficult to resonate with other people due to certain qualities and behaviours they demonstrate. In this lesson, we will challenge ourselves to love ourselves from within. We rebalance ourselves through love of self in honesty and integrity.
- Lesson 24: Trust vs Betrayal – Trust is established at an early age. In this lesson, we will look at the nature of trust and mistrust and its relationship to betrayal. Where trust and distrust originate. We will activate self-trust and self-love to overcome situations of genuine betrayal by another.
- Lesson 26: Weight Management – When dealing with weight management, it is more useful to say you are “shedding” rather than “losing” something. When you “lose” something you generally aim to find it again. However, when something is “shed” it is like a serpent’s skin and becomes forever left behind.
- Lesson 28: Your Essence is Gold – In this final lesson, we will concentrate on connecting with our core essence. We will look at how we can nurture our essential selves through embracing our magnificence, embracing silence and stillness and letting go of all that no longer serves us.
28 Lessons in Self Mastery is priced at:
- In-Person Training over 4 weeks
- 28 Lessons in Self Mastery Book
- Comprehensive Workbook
- Bottle of Magnesium Oil
- Healthy alkaline water
- Light food refreshments
WHERE AND WHEN IS THE 28 LESSONS IN SELF MASTERY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE HELD?
Held only three times a year in-person with Sharon, book now for this life changing course.
Time: 6:45 pm – 10:00 pm (Tuesday evenings)
Dates: August 10,17,24, and 31
Location: 847-849 Glenhuntly Road, Caulfield South VIC 3162
CAN THIS SESSION BE CONDUCTED REMOTELY?
This is an in-person version of the 28 Lessons in Self Mastery personal development course. Get in touch now for an online version of this course.
Get in touch now to learn more about the 28 Lessons In Person Workshop
Limited spots remaining. Enquire now to secure your spot. Click the Button Below ▼Send Me Details Now